Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weight & See

Well, what happened?.... I got pregnant! We found out in June 2007 that I was pregnant again. Nine miserable months, 64hrs of active labor, and a horrifying cesarean later, we had another beautiful boy to raise (whom I love dearly, of course). And I have another ton of weight to lose. (However, I did NOT have P.I.H. with this pregnancy! YEAH! Goal accomplished!)

I'm not sure what my current weight is. I refuse to step on a scale at the moment. Last time I weighed myself a few weeks ago it was about 203lbs. I am currently doing absolutely nothing about it. I am eating as I please and getting no other exercise beyond the riggers of daily motherhood to two little boys.

We have recently moved, my recovery following delivery has been rocky to say the least, I'm currently wearing 5 very painful temporary crowns, and I'm just plain tired all the time! So, no. I will not be getting on here next week to tell you about the lovely 4 mile walk I just did. I will, however, come back eventually and begin another journey into weight loss and healthy living.

Just not yet. Wait until I can get a few consistent nights of at least 6+ hrs of straight-through-the-night sleep. Then talk to me. Until then.... See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="example.mid" LOOP="10">