Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Long Overdue Update

On March 24, I reached my goal weight and goal waist measurement. Actually, I surpassed it! On that day I weighed 171.5lbs and my waist measured 34.5". Since then I have continued to eek away the lbs and as of last Friday I weighed 170.5lbs!!! I haven't weighed that little since high school! In addition to this amazing accomplishment, last weekend my mother took me shopping and I bought two new dresses....in size 10!!! I can't remember EVER wearing a size 10!!! I mean, I'm sure at some point during puberty I wore a size 10, but I remember wearing size 12 in high school! I can't believe I can fit and look GREAT in a size 10!!! It was awesome! I picked up size 12s and 14s at the store, tried them on, and realized I needed something even smaller!!! So cool! Unfortunately some recent events have sent me off my path and I haven't been exercising or eating like I should. This morning I weighed myself (earlier than usual) and I appear to have gained 2-3lbs, but it's hard to tell how much is actual gain vs daily fluctuation. Either way, I'm taking it as a wake up call to stop indulging and cut out the sweets and sodas, as well as to get back on the exercising road. My goal is to exercise at least 2 times between today (Wednesday) and Sunday. We'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations are definately in order. Good Job!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<BGSOUND SRC="example.mid" LOOP="10">